REJECT THE SICKNESS
Reject The Sickness is a five-piece band from Belgium that has been shredding metal since 2010. The songs are a mixture of punching melodic-death guitar riffs and a slice of metalcore. The music is perfectly balanced between melody and brutality. The concept of the lyrics are about molested and abused teenagers and all the anger and emotions that go hand in hand with that horror. Guy, the vocalist, works as a social worker and his job inspires him to write fictional stories about outcast youth and how they get back at society and at their molesters.
Reject The Sickness are five musicians, brought together by the love of metal. The different metal preferences and personalities in the band make them a shredding metal machine. They are more than ready for you.
Vocals/ Guy Vercruysse
Drums / Jannick Govaert
Guitar / Ruben Van der Beken
Bass / Floris Desmet
Lead Guitar / Pepijn Desmet
Points of interest:
- In 2016 we play Graspop, Jupiler Stage.
- In 2016 we headlined Mons Metal Meeting.
- In 2016 we play the Wacken Metal Battle final.
- In 2016 we inked a development deal with The Flaming Arts.
- In 2015 CHAINS OF SOLITUDE is available on LP - CD - digital.
- In 2015 we signed a worldwide deal with MIGHTY MUSIC.
- In 2014 We Played the Wacken Metal Battle final.
- In 2014 we played at Antwerp Metal Fest.
- In 2014 we shared the stage with Decapitated, Banisher, Kill With Hate, General Lee and many more...
- In 2013 we released our 6 track Mini CD, Bloodstained Eyes, deathwake records and re-releasd by Headshot rec.
- In 2012 we had our first gig at Brugghe Daevert Festival.
- In 2010 we made our first demo, Slack Muscles Heal.