REJECT THE SICKNESS
The sound of Reject The Sickness’ music qualifies as modern and to-the-point. With one EP and the album “Chains Of Solitude” released, the band most often is labelled “metalcore”. While the band in some aspects is metalcore, the inspirational triggers for their music for a considerable part hail from the golden age melodic death metal. From this confrontation, Reject The Sickness derives its’ relevance to metal 2017 A.D.: these guys are actually defining giving shape and substance to a genre that is trapped in anonymity, larding it with influences from their own musical heroes such as the old Children Of Bodom and At The Gates, evoking a total sound and ambiance that also should charm the fans of All Shall Perish or Heaven Shall Burn.
Vocals/ Guy Vercruysse
Drums / Jannick Govaert
Guitar / Ruben Van der Beken
Bass / Floris Desmet
Lead Guitar / Pepijn Desmet
Points of interest:
- in 2017 we inked a new deal with Mighty Music.
- In 2017 we inked a deal with SHDW collective booking agency.
- In 2017 we played Evil Or Die Fest.
- In 2016 we play Graspop, Jupiler Stage.
- In 2016 we headlined Mons Metal Meeting.
- In 2016 we play the Wacken Metal Battle final.
- In 2016 we inked a development deal with The Flaming Arts.
- In 2015 CHAINS OF SOLITUDE is available on LP - CD - digital.
- In 2015 we signed a worldwide deal with MIGHTY MUSIC.
- In 2014 We Played the Wacken Metal Battle final.
- In 2014 we played at Antwerp Metal Fest.
- In 2014 we shared the stage with Decapitated, Banisher, Kill With Hate, General Lee and many more...
- In 2013 we released our 6 track Mini CD, Bloodstained Eyes, deathwake records and re-releasd by Headshot rec.
- In 2012 we had our first gig at Brugghe Daevert Festival.
- In 2010 we made our first demo, Slack Muscles Heal.